PCD partnered with Urban Form Development, Stanton Street Building Company, Milbrandt Architects, H&H Construction, and Kittleson & Associates on the West End District project, a Mixed-Use development in Beaverton, Oregon, on the former site of Kmart at Murray Blvd and TV Highway.
This project consists of 424 residential units and over 34,000 SF of retail/commercial (including 26 Taps, Caspian Kabob, VStar, Tea & Tea Bubble Tea Shop, Identity Hair & Spa, Rovente Pizzeria, Portland Cider Company, Thai Me Up, and The Sea Crab House). It includes pedestrian-oriented street frontages and a ‘Main Street’ for ground-floor commercial uses; water quality facilities are integrated into the street designs providing a stormwater treatment function and aesthetic landscaping. PCD provided these services:
- Planning | concept design development, Design Review application preparation & processing, conceptual renderings and modeling
- Civil | design, CD preparation/processing of construction permits, construction management
- Survey | site topography/boundary survey, ALTA survey, construction staking & Asbuilt mapping
- UAV Services | aerial mapping & aerial photography of site construction
- Landscape Architecture – landscape & amenity design including transit plaza adjacent to Tri-Met bus stop, streetscape frontages along Murray Blvd & TV Highway, walkable ‘Main Street’ design internal to project, water quality facilities integrated into urban environment (street frontages), internal open space areas including swimming pool and children’s play area
Featured Press | April 2021 issue, Home Building News