River Terrace, Tigard OR
PCD is working with Polygon Homes (now Taylor Morrison) to provide services implementing the development within River Terrace Community Plan area as a master planned community. To date approximately 300-acres of the 500-acre community plan area have been entitled or built.
- PCD’s team has been responsible for concept development, land use entitlements, construction design and permitting, final plats, and construction management and as-builts.
- Our team collaborated with the City of Tigard to implement the Tualatin River Urban Stormwater Tool (T.R.U.S.T.) hydrologic model to design innovative stormwater management solutions that minimize development impacts to natural resources while creating recreational opportunities and enhance the surrounding community.
- Development of 1,533 single-family detached/ attached homes and 116 multi-family units within 10 separate communities
- Over 100-acres of parks and open space
- A comprehensive trail system that connects pedestrians and cyclists to natural resources areas, parks, schools, and services
- Community amenities including multiple swim centers and neighborhood parks
- Local street system, including River Terrace Boulevard, with pedestrian-scale design elements and incorporation of regional multi-use trail