North Bethany, Washington County OR
PCD collaborated with Polygon Homes (now Taylor Morrison) in development of over 200 acres in Washington County, OR.
- PCD’s team has been responsible for concept development, land use entitlements, construction design and permitting, final plats, and construction management and as-builts.
- Our team coordinated with Clean Water Services in design of a stormwater management plan that integrates community parks and open space with public facilities to develop holistic regional systems that provide natural runoff conveyance, stormwater detention and monitor downstream watersheds.
- Development of 7 separate planned developments that provide a variety of housing options and mix of uses including 1,152 single-family detached/ attached homes and 282 multi-family units
- Main street design that provides pedestrian and bicycle connections to civic and commercial center to parks and open space throughout the community
- Community amenities that promote a quality urban design including walkable streets, community gathering places and focal points, multi-modal transportation connections, variety of green spaces, and family-friendly character
- Analysis of sewer system to identify upgrades required to support development of needed housing
- Analysis of transportation system to identify the most viable alignment for development opportunities and recreational spaces that also minimized impact to existing natural resources
- 20% of land area dedicated to parks, trails, and open space designed in coordination with THPRD who will manage trails and parks